Perfect for adding extra dimension to wreaths, a topping for a gift or just as a decorative accent, these pom poms are fun to make and quick to whip up. Add accents, make them multi color, try them large or small! You’ll love them!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
Things to do:
1. Cut four lengths of deco mesh that are as long as they are wide (so if you are using 12 inch mesh, cut 12 inch long sections).
2. Scrunch one section up along the center point, pinching tightly. Repeat with a second piece.
3. Layer the two together in an X so the narrow points meet. Wrap tightly with a short length of wire.
4. Repeat with the other two sections, adding accent pieces as desired.
5. Press the two wired points together and add another piece of wire to connect them.
6. Fluff out the edges of the pom pom.