Galvanized Window Screen – Galvanized Iron Wire Netting for Fly Mesh
Galvanized screen is made of electro-galvanized zinc-coated steel with a wire diameter of 0.009. The wire mesh is 18 × 14, which means there are 18 vertical wires per inch and 14 horizontal wires per inch. That's the same mesh used in most household windows.
Galvanized Iron wire netting uses mild steel wire to weave it into wire netting first, then galvanized. Based on the way of galvanized, it can be divided into blue white passivation galvanized iron wire netting, iridescence passivation galvanized iron wire netting and white galvanized iron wire netting. Blue white galvanized iron wire netting is our commendatory products, because dealing with the passivation, it is much more anti-corrosion than others and the color and rustre is much lighter. The color of the blue white passivation galvanized iron wire netting after packing will not be change five years past in the common warehouse.Galvanized iron wire fly mesh netting is wildly used in house and the hotel against mosquito and flies or other flying worms.
- 14 × 14 mesh sizes, 14 × 16, 16 × 16, 16 × 18, and 14 × 18 available.
- The standard width is 100cm (39"), only available up to 60 cm (23") of 90 cm (36"), 120 cm (47") and 150 cm (59").
- Colors to your requirement, such as black, gray, brown, white, yellow, blue, green.
- Packing: inside, each roll with plastic film, 10 rolls per carton, or according to your requirement.
- Roll length: 30 meters / roll (33 yards).
- A 20ft container filled with load of about 90000 m2.
- Rollers minimum order 100 each width.
- Weaving: Galvanized after weaving or after weaving; plain weave.
- Ant-mildew and corrosion.
- Color washable and attractive.
- Good resistance to weather.
- Stable size, good ventilation and light transmission.
GWS-01: White galvanized window screen.
GWS-02: Bluish galvanized window screen.