Expanded Aluminum Metal Sheet – Expanded Aluminium Mesh
Expanded aluminum metal sheet (Expanded aluminium mesh) is manufactured by cutting and stretching aluminium sheets / plates to form diamond-shaped openings. The surface comes in two types: raised and flattened. Flattened expanded aluminium mesh is with a flat and smooth surface formed by rolling a raised mesh.
Compare with stainless steel, aluminum expanded metal sheet also presents excellent corrosion resistance, and can be used in harsh environments. Moreover, it is much lighter in weight than stainless steel expanded metal. We manufacture and supply raised, flattened, heavy duty aluminum mesh. The surface can be treated with PVC/powder coating or paint spraying to show various colors and enhance corrosion resistance. Hightop expanded aluminum sheet is available in a variety of openings, patterns and designs, suitable for various applications and increases the aesthetics of the environment.
- Surface type: Flattened and raised.
- Hole shape: Diamond, hexagon other decorative shapes.
- Surface treatment: grinding, polishing, anodizing, painting, powder coated
- Color: black, white, red, gold and any other colors.
- Plate thickness: 0.4mm to 8mm
- Standard size: 1000×2000 mm, 1250×2500 mm, 1500×3000 mm.
- Width: 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1250, 1400 mm.
- Length: 1 m to 3.5 m.
- Delivered in sheet or roll form.
- Excellent corrosion resistance, non-magnetic.
- Much Lighter than stainless steel, steel, copper and brass.
- High strength to weight ratio
- High conductivity
- Decorative applications include building facades, wall cladding, grilles, partitions, shelves.
- Security mesh for doors and windows.
- Filtration and screen mesh.
- Stair Railing and Grating
- Residential and Garden Fence, etc