Welded Reinforcement Concrete Mesh
Welded reinforcement concrete mesh is one heavy type welded wire mesh products, widely used in concrete, construction and buildings. Cracks in concrete reinforcing products or soft ground is used for the purpose of reinforcing the foundation. To make an array of horizontal and vertical lines in a manner perpendicular to the intersection with electric resistance welded grid sheet bonded.
Welded construction mesh advantages:
- Wide range of diameters (from 3 mm to 5 mm).
- Economy in terms of reinforcement due to the high strength of the cold drawn wire.
- Saves time and money.
- Strong welded joints.
- Uniformity in the spacing between wires.
- Possibility of equivalence with traditional reinforcement.
WRC-01: Welded reinforcing concrete mesh 1
WRC-02: Welded reinforcing concrete mesh 2
WRC-03: Welded reinforcing concrete mesh 3
WRC-04: Welded reinforcing concrete mesh 4
WRC-05: Welded reinforcing concrete mesh 5
WRC-06: Welded reinforcing concrete mesh 6
WRC-07: Welded reinforcing concrete mesh 7
WRC-08: Welded reinforcing concrete mesh 8
WRC-09: Welded reinforcing concrete mesh 9
WRC-10: Welded reinforcing concrete mesh 10
Welded mesh reinforcement concrete applications:
- Structural flat slabs or in slabs with beam slab construction.
- Large area floor slabs on ground, pavements, airport runways, aprons to achieve crack-free joint less surfaces.
- Concrete elements of curved or difficult shapes such as arches, domes, lotus petals.
- Precast elements which are thin or are difficult to reinforce such as curved arch flat members, Hyperbolic Paraboloid Shells, folded plate roof girders, fins.
Wires for welded wire reinforcement:
|Size No.||Size No.||Diameter||Area (in.2/ft)||Area (in.2/ft)||Area (in.2/ft)||Area (in.2/ft)|
|Smooth||Deformed||(in.)||Space 4 in.||Space 6 in.||Space 10 in.||Space 12 in.|
Welded reinforcement mesh:
|Style designation||Area (in.2/ft) in X, Y||Weight (lb/100 ft2)|
|6 × 6 - W2.9 × W2.9||0.058||42|
|4 × 4 - W2.1 × W2.1||0.062||44|
|6 × 6 - W4 × W4||0.08||58|
|4 × 4 - W2.9 × W2.9||0.087||62|
|6 × 6 - W5.5 × W5.5||0.11||80|
|4 × 4 - W4 × W4||0.12||85|
|4 × 4 - W5.5 × W5.5||0.165||119|
Note: Style = × wire spacing × Y wire Spacing - × wire size × Y wire size.