Welded wire mesh consists of perpendicular wire strands that are resistance welded at each intersection.
HIGHTOP welded wire mesh is economical, versatile, has a clean appearance and uniform grid patterns.
Materials of Welded Wire Mesh :
Stainless wire mesh
Features of Welded Wire Mesh
Easy to install
Can have low resistance to wind loads
Easily cut to fit
Applications of Welded Wire Mesh
Welded wire mesh's combination of low cost, ease of use and versatility makes it a popular choice for many different applications.
1. Fences and gates: You'll find welded wire mesh fences and gates installed at residences and all types of commercial and industrial
2. Architectural uses such as building facades: Although welded wire fabric is known for its strength and durability, architects and designers
often use it to enhance aesthetic appeal.
3. Architectural Wire Mesh for Green Building Design: Using welded wire mesh can help achieve LEED(Leadership in Energy and Environmental
Design) credits and certification.
4. Infill panels for railings and divider walls: Woven wire infill panels are used often as partitions or divider walls due to its clean and
sometimes modern look.
5. Animal control: Farmers, ranchers and animal control professionals use fencing made from welded wire mesh to contain livestock and
6. Screens for doors and windows: Welded wire mesh screens provide a sturdy material and effective insect control when installed in windows.
7. Machine guards: Use welded wire cloth guards for industrial machinery.
8. Shelving and partitions: Welded wire mesh's strength and stability enable it to serve as shelving for storing heavy products and as partitions
that promote visibility.
9. Behind-the-scenes use in plumbing, walls and ceilings: Wire mesh provides support for pipes installed in the walls and ceilings of a structure.
10. Gardens to keep bugs away from their plants and vegetables: Mesh with a low open area percentage serves as a screen that prevents
insects from destroying plants.
11. Agriculture: To serve as barrier fencing, corn cribs, livestock shade panels and temporary holding pens.